Terracare Associates are leaders in outdoor maintenance with operations in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas.
We are a unique company. Sometimes we are out front, winning awards for our work in commercial landscape. At other times, we are quietly getting it done for our municipal customers in the green industry and in our public infrastructure business. At all times, we are doing our best to live up to our values and to serve our customers.
Terracare is on an impressive growth arc, and as a result, we are looking for a Landscape Labor for our Encinitas, CA branch landscape operations.
To learn more about Terracare Associates, visit www.myterracare.com.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate hand and power tools, and heavy equipment to complete assigned tasks;
- Operate company trucks and trailers for transportation purposes;
- Semi-skilled tasks including but not limited to: mowing, trimming, and planting.
General knowledge skills and experience:
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance;
- basic knowledge and skill with hand and power equipment;
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the “APPLY NOW” link on this page.
Any questions regarding the position, office location, or general inquiries please submit your resume then feel free to contact us through the messaging feature.
Immediate need; Flexible start date. If your skill sets are a match a representative from our company will be in touch. We are a Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. Drug screen will be completed upon hire.