Popular Job Categories
Our mission: To build a partnership with local companies and job seekers and assist in finding the best candidates to fill open job positions. We work with local career resource centers, universities & colleges to find the best candidate for your job post. Our team is here to review the jobs posted in our job board and make a direct contact with local job seekers and assist in making a connection. You POST jobs & we contact job-seekers via Phone/Email.
- July 16, 2015 1:45 pmIf you’re seeking a job in the accounting and finance, technology, or legal fields, the Robert Half Professional Employment Report, a quarterly survey of hiring executive
- July 19, 2015 1:45 pmA question I frequently get when training job seekers on using social media is “Won’t my boss think I’m looking for another job if I’m using LinkedIn?” With over 180 m
- July 10, 2015 3:42 amThe hardest part of writing a resume can be getting started. One method is to set a clear goal or career objective, and make sure your resume reflects that objective. You
- June 28, 2015 2:30 pmInterviews are very important. Employers interview candidates to find a good fit for their business. An interview is your opportunity to learn more about an employer and
- July 20, 2015 2:32 pmThe Surprising Key to Finding The Right Job For You Choosing a career path (or changing one) is, for most of us, a confusing and anxiety-riddled experience. Many will
- July 21, 2015 2:39 pmSaying “thank you” is not only the right thing to do, it is also an effective job search strategy. A thank-you note is another opportunity to sell your qualifications and